HI, I’M DENISE PARRIS
After a 15 years struggle with fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, and infertility, Denise discovered a path to transforming her health that her 26 doctors couldn’t resolve with multiple major surgeries and drugs. She found that food is her medicine and her medicine is her food.
She founded HIPP about Health, with a mission is to educate, inspire and motivate you to make healthier lifestyle choices for a healthy mind, body, and spirit. Denise advanced her education in holistic health field becoming a Cellular Medicine Consultant, Nutritional Therapist and then graduated as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Life Coach
Before this journey, Denise qualified as a Prince 2 Practitioner, with 25 years of experience in business administration, information technology, human resources, and finance. She also led Christian courses in Churches where she also provided pastoral care.
Certification and Accreditation
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
- International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Dr Rath Health Alliance
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York City, USA – Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- The Health Science Academy, London, UK – Nutritional Therapist
- The Dr Rath Health Alliance, Amsterdam, Netherlands – Cellular Medicine Consultant
- The New Skills Academy, London, UK – Life Coach
- Open University, London, UK – Business Administration
Relevant work experience
HIPP about Health – UK Director
- Won the 2019 Fitness & Nutrition Award for Leading Provider of Health Coaching Workshops – UK
- Organised and managed several health-related conferences and workshops, both online and locally in the UK.
- Present talks at other events by invitation
Dr Rath Health Alliance – Cellular Health Consultant
- Represent the Dr Rath Health Alliance to provide training and educational material, along with nutritional supplement recommendations
Areas of Specialties
- Supportive care, alongside doctors for patients with Diabetes, Cancer, High Blood Pressure and other Heart-related diseases, along with educational training for those diseases
- Health Coaching for obesity and gut-related issues
- Life and Spiritual Coaching for mental, emotional and spiritual struggles, using the Freedom on Christ course principles
- Itinerary Talks and presentations
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition*, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands.
Learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule an initial free consultation with me today.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.