Asian Style Scrambled Eggs
Calories: 267kcalPrint Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/4 cup 200g mixed Asian vegetables
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- coriander to serve
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together in a bowl. Season with pepper and soy sauce.
- Heat 1 tsp. sesame oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the mixed veggies and 1 tbsp. of water. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 mins until tender. Transfer onto a plate.
- Add egg mixture to pan and swirl to coat the base. Cook without stirring for 30 seconds. Using a wooden spoon, push the set eggs to the outer edge and the raw eggs to the centre.
- Gently push the eggs around the pan every 15 seconds until set. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Remove from heat and serve with the earlier prepared vegetables — top with fresh coriander and additional sesame seeds, to serve.
Sodium: 626mg | Calcium: 98mg | Vitamin C: 15mg | Vitamin A: 7865IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 453mg | Cholesterol: 246mg | Calories: 267kcal | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 13g | Protein: 18g | Carbohydrates: 22g | Iron: 3mg