Avocado, Tapenade & Egg Toast
Servings: 2 people
Calories: 386kcalPrint Recipe
- 2 eggs boiled
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices rye or buckwheat bread
- 2 tbsp tapenade
- coriander leaves to serve
- microgreens to serve (optional)
- Boil the egg for 7 mins. Toast the bread.
- Remove the stone and flesh of the avocadoand cut it into slices. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Spread the tapenade over the bread andtop with the avocado and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with corianderand microgreens (optional).
Nutrition per serving: 386 kcal 26g Fats 25g Carbs 12g Protein