Prep ook otal
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2 (13½-ounce) cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon pink salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Step #2: Add the coconut milk, broth, cauliflower, kale, curry powder, turmeric, and salt and stir until well combined. Raise the heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Step #3: Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the meat, if using.
Step #4: Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with the cilantro. Serve immediately.
Notes: This is an easy, versatile soup. You can add cooked, chopped chicken for extra protein. Other vegetables, such as broccoli and mushrooms, can be added or substituted as desired.