How to make time for health and wellness
Just 5 minutes can change everything
Do you know one of the TOP reasons people have for NOT being able to commit to a regular wellness routine?
It’s because they say they “don’t have enough time.”
So in this blog, I’m going to break down some ways you can find that time!
This quote pretty much sums up why this matters:
If you don’t make time for your wellness, eventually you will have to make time for your illness.
Even committing to JUST 5 MINUTES can help transform your routine. Over time, after that 5 minutes takes root, it can grow to 30 minutes that you enjoy and look forward to.
10 Ways to Find Time for Your Health
- Get up first thing in the morning and go for a walk, meditate, or do breathing exercises.
- Take a walk or read a self-development book at lunchtime.
- Stretch out while watching TV at night.
- Turn household chores into a cardio session by turning up the music and moving fast enough to get your heart rate up.
- Turn your date nights into “fun” nights – go for a bike ride, or do something active! (The same goes for family activity days.)
- Have a plan for your nutrition and healthy habits. When you have a plan in place, following it is a no-brainer!
- Make an appointment with your calendar every week and block time for your health into your schedule (workouts, meal planning, meditation, shopping, & prep, etc.).
- Find things you love – whether it’s food choices or exercise choices. You’ll start looking forward to it.
- Get support and accountability either in-person or online. Sometimes all you need is a cheerleader.
- Wear a fitness and/or sleep tracker and set daily goals. Don’t go to bed until you meet your movement goals … and monitor your sleep to see how what affects it.
Another way to make time for your health and wellness:
Hire an experienced coach who can create a plan that works with your lifestyle, helps keep you motivated, and provides accountability and support every step of the way.
My Get Started with Fruits & Veggies Program, is the best place to start, it is easy. Doctors recommend getting at least five portions of fruits and veggies into your diet every day. Easier said than done, but no worries! Get the encouragement you need to keep your health on track, plus some ideas for healthy alternatives.
Want to know more? Book a FREE SESSION TODAY with me
If you’re struggling to find time for YOUR wellness, sneak away for just 5 minutes and take action (stretch, walk, meditate … just do ONE THING). You will feel accomplished afterward!