for 4 servings
- 1 cup greek yogurt(285 g)
- 1 cup almond milk(240 mL)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds(40 g)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- chocolate shaving, for topping
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, almond milk, vanilla, honey, chia seeds, and matcha powder together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate, covered for 4 hours.
- Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with chocolate shavings and a dusting of matcha powder.
Source of the recipe – Tasty