- ½ cup 40 g old-fashioned oats
- ½ large banana sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup 240 ml of water
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the oats, banana, cinnamon, water, and salt.
- Let cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water is combined and the bananas become “mushy.” If necessary, add a little more water to reach your desired consistency.
- Place in a serving bowl and stir in the peanut butter and optional protein powder. It’s time to eat! 😋