- ❤️ TOASTY&UMAMI: The toasty & umami Nori has a much stronger and more savoury, umami flavour than the young and delicate Nori. Perfect for sushi, especially where more flavour is required, to compliment stronger flavour of other sushi ingredients. Also particularly tasty eaten as a snack or where a stronger, more umami, Nori flavour is needed.
- 🚜 STRAIGHT FROM ‘THE FARM’ – made by a family, who have been harvesting and roasting Nori for 30 years. Sourcing the Nori from one family means we are confident in exactly where this Nori comes from.
- 🥑 FREE EBOOK & HIGHEST QUALITY – this Grade A (Gold, highest grade, 125g net weight thickness). A Free Ebook with 62 pages of recipes with our Nori is also included with every pack!
- 🌿 ECOLOGICALLY CLEAN & FROM S. KOREA – S. Korean waters are one of the cleanest for Nori, avoiding the potentially radioactive & polluted areas of Japan & China. We sourced this Nori for ourselves, so it is harvested in the famously clean waters near Jeollanam-Do village off Jindo-Gun Island by the National Park of Dadohaehaesang.
- 🥕 VERY FRESH & HEALTHY, RESEALABLE ZIP-LOCK POUCH – Baked to a Medium roast January 2022 – contains many minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Resealable zip-lock bag ensures lasting freshness!
|Brand||FIASP Eco Groceries|
|Number of items||1|
|Flavour||Nutty, umami, toasted|
|Item weight||125 Grams|
|Size||125 g (Pack of 1)|
DELICIOUS & HIGHEST QUALITY – this Grade A (Gold, highest grade) Nori has a delicate nutty, umami, toasted flavour. Because this Nori comes from a small family set up with 30 years of experience specialising in making and roasting Nori sheets from start to finish, and who cater to the Nori-lover world of South Korea, we have been able to ensure that the quality of this Nori is excellent, perfect for your needs of making quality Sushi, Korean Gimbap, salads, soups, or just enjoying on its own as a healthful snack, like we do! ABOUT US Julia is an Environmental Scientist and Victor is a Civil Engineer – we have both been working in the consultancy industry and decided to help You and every Earth-conscious individual (not just large corporations!) be in charge of making Our Planet a better and more sustainable place for all. We have just started out on our new journey, making Beeswax Wraps at our home, just the two of us, and have now ventured into sourcing this Nori for ourselves and for you. We deeply believe that the positive change to the environment begins with our personal food choices, and Nori can be a very Planet-friendly crop, so we really want to inspire others to love it as much as we do. eBOOK – please find the link to the ebook on the back of the Nori packaging when you receive your order!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
|Product Dimensions||21.1 x 19.5 x 1.8 cm; 125 Grams|
|Brand||FIASP Eco Groceries|
|Manufacturer||FIASP Eco Groceries|
|Country of origin||Korea, Republic of|
There are no reviews yet.