Tex-Mex Black Bean Skillet
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 12 oz 340 g package of sliced veggies peppers, onions, etc.
- 1 15 oz 425 g can of black beans rinsed
- 1 tsp taco seasoning blend
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ avocado cubed
- 1 oz 28 g shredded cheese
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the veggies and saute until they are tender (8-10 minutes).
- Stir in the beans and the seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with avocado and optional cheese. Delish!